Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Treleaven_John Final Animation

My final from animation 2. I'm uploading a low quality version on Blogger and I'll try to upload a higher quality version from Vimeo later.


Light Speed Scooter Animation 2 from John Treleaven on Vimeo.



5 comments:

  1. I love this piece, john. I think I'd like to see more drift/moving hold on the lower parts of the body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this animation it turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great animation with excellent context and ideas. If you were to polish this further I think the guy on the right could use some work with the arms. They seem to hold in the air a bit too long without anything to do in the beggining. That is probably my only complaint, I really enjoyed this piece. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how this turned out too. If there is anything to work on then it would be what Tim said.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.