Friday, July 29, 2011
Andrew's Polish After Final
So I continued to work on this after the final, just to see what level I could get it to, since the technical problems I had on the day before the final really affected my final product. I addressed the problems that you guys mentioned, as well as some stuff that I had noticed. Could definitely use even more polish, and I'm not completely happy with it, but I had fun working on it. Thanks again, David and Elissa!
Manuel_Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Submitted at 5:50am?! That's some dedication holmes.
ReplyDeleteI really like what you did with the wrist and some of the other movements look much better this time around. Glad you decided to polish it. Great work.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tim! This might be my animation swan song so I'd rather go out like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjfmIJ0PHqw) than like a punk. I also would've loved to see if I could get more jerkiness and eye darts, but yeah... I got tired.
ReplyDeleteSure looks better nice additions. Also get some rest and then when you get enough, practice some rigging.
ReplyDelete