Haha nice job! Since this was such a short sequence I think having less camera shots would have made this animation smoother. I like the setting, and awesome swan B)
I notice you added some more overlap on his dangling arms. Very nice. How bout if you adjust the timing of when the girl crosses paths with the guy? He does his wave just as they cross paths, and it gets in the way of his silhouette. That might help it become more awesomer ;P
Yes I noticed that she did get in the way but, I didn't fix it because the animation was getting to long to have her start farther back. But I can adjust that now that the term is over. Yes Nate I agree with you on having to many cameras, need to figure out how i can simplify the camera movement
Good work. Walk cycles felt good and I liked the punch and the weight of the statue falling on him.
I do feel like he's a little to hunched over and sullen to begin with, it's a little too over the top compared to his walk after he gets rejected. I also would have liked it if you had held the punch longer when his fist made contact with the swan and pushed the statue back more making it falling on him more believable as well as giving a good moment to show some hilarious facial expressions as he realizes how much pain he is in.
The whole part where she rejects him could have been taken at a different angle maybe so you could reduce it to one shot rather than the two. I still feel for the shuffling part the first two steps could have been taken out. Nice job, looks like a lot of work and I know how much you worked on it.
i feel like the transition in his facial expressions right before he says his line look slightly off.But beside that, great job!
ReplyDeleteHaha nice job! Since this was such a short sequence I think having less camera shots would have made this animation smoother. I like the setting, and awesome swan B)
ReplyDeleteI notice you added some more overlap on his dangling arms. Very nice. How bout if you adjust the timing of when the girl crosses paths with the guy? He does his wave just as they cross paths, and it gets in the way of his silhouette. That might help it become more awesomer ;P
ReplyDeleteYes I noticed that she did get in the way but, I didn't fix it because the animation was getting to long to have her start farther back. But I can adjust that now that the term is over. Yes Nate I agree with you on having to many cameras, need to figure out how i can simplify the camera movement
ReplyDeleteGood work. Walk cycles felt good and I liked the punch and the weight of the statue falling on him.
ReplyDeleteI do feel like he's a little to hunched over and sullen to begin with, it's a little too over the top compared to his walk after he gets rejected. I also would have liked it if you had held the punch longer when his fist made contact with the swan and pushed the statue back more making it falling on him more believable as well as giving a good moment to show some hilarious facial expressions as he realizes how much pain he is in.
The whole part where she rejects him could have been taken at a different angle maybe so you could reduce it to one shot rather than the two. I still feel for the shuffling part the first two steps could have been taken out. Nice job, looks like a lot of work and I know how much you worked on it.
ReplyDelete