Friday, July 22, 2011

Progress so far

3 comments:

  1. Looking great! I'd personally like to see his face the whole time he delivers his line, rather than having his head aimed downwards on "Stop", even though I see the point in having him snap his head that low since you do want to emphasize how strongly he says that word. See how it looks if he aims his line of vision towards the swan the whole time. And, uh, you know, uh, what else you can do is, uh, playblast it. *In deep, slightly confused, broish voice

    I think his facial expressions are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha looking nice Brittany! Definitely digging the poses and emotion in this. Makes me wanna say "awww" but then laugh =D I will say one thing I noticed that could maybe be improved though? The transition from shot 3 to 4 doesn't feel to smooth to watch. I don't know if you didn't maybe match up your frames correctly when comping or preybrast probrem? But at the end of shot 3 he has his head and shoulders are up. Then when you look at the beginning of shot 4 his head and shoulders are already down. I was thinking.. starting from shot 3, when it gets towards the end of it, just pan backwards to reveal the swan into the scene, then once revealed the pan stops. That could maybe help the jump and smoothness from changing camera angles 3 to 4. But yea, looks good looks good B)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.