An overall successful piece. All of the poses are their and it's entertaining to watch.
That said, it looks like you could stand to spend an afternoon in the graph editor polishing things up to remove some of the odd pops and jerks. I'm also seeing strobing on the swat at the end. I bet if you put a motion trail on her wrist, you'd only see one or two frames between the beginning of the swat and the end.
Like John said there were quite a few hitches in the movement in a number of places. The arm and the head are the most noticeable. I think with another day spent on polishing this could end up looking really nice. Good work.
Found this piece very entertaining. Things that should be fixed is mostly balance and polishing. I love when the fly comes in and her eyes roll back into her head
What was odd for me was at the end where it cut to a different shot to show the fly splat. It feels odd for it jumps back in time so maybe if the shot before was cut a little shorter while she was in mid swing then switch the shot to fly splat shot.
I think this one turned out well for it is creepy as planed.
Really fun piece, Picasso. I think her balance in the first shot is a tad bit off. Bow down before the God of Death!
ReplyDeleteAn overall successful piece. All of the poses are their and it's entertaining to watch.
ReplyDeleteThat said, it looks like you could stand to spend an afternoon in the graph editor polishing things up to remove some of the odd pops and jerks. I'm also seeing strobing on the swat at the end. I bet if you put a motion trail on her wrist, you'd only see one or two frames between the beginning of the swat and the end.
Yeah overall this piece worked well.
ReplyDeleteLike John said there were quite a few hitches in the movement in a number of places. The arm and the head are the most noticeable. I think with another day spent on polishing this could end up looking really nice. Good work.
Found this piece very entertaining. Things that should be fixed is mostly balance and polishing. I love when the fly comes in and her eyes roll back into her head
ReplyDeleteWhat was odd for me was at the end where it cut to a different shot to show the fly splat. It feels odd for it jumps back in time so maybe if the shot before was cut a little shorter while she was in mid swing then switch the shot to fly splat shot.
ReplyDeleteI think this one turned out well for it is creepy as planed.