Friday, July 8, 2011

Tim's Revised Storyboards


I revised my storyboards showing where I want to put the camera angle. The text got cut off in the first image so I edited it back in. Most of the emotions are there give or take a few revisions that i've made with my video reference for instance when he says "then I got to ride inside his head" instead I chose to have him run his fingers over his head with a somewhat surprised look on his face.

I considered having him run around in an energetic way but when I introduced the camera angles it made more sense to keep him relatively stationary and instead just make good use of limbs, body movements and facial expressions to describe his story. I also added a shot at the end of him slurping his slurpy as I felt it would make it funnier. Hope this newer Storyboard gives you a better idea of what i'm going for! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, Tim. What about a quick cut to the bigger brother showing his emotion during the little brother's speech? If it seems like you need to break up that intitial shot once you see how it looks, that might be a good option. I think a great spot would be "And then he started..." Then, it can cut straight back to the kid being all crazy.

    I love the last pose on the little brother before we see the big brother's response, as well as the last pose of the little brother slurping his drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think that's a great Idea Andrew. I'll definitely experiment with the timing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The emotions are well portrayed in this. If its gonna be an over-the-shoulder shot, you could have the dad looking down and shaking his head disbelievingly at some point in the kids story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.