Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nate Rodriguez Final

So where are youUu headed? My final product for Animation 2! B)



This was the final pass I did for lighting. I Didn't end having enough time to render the entire scene but here is a rendered screen shot!












Thank you David for everything!

7 comments:

  1. nice job, man. nothing i think to comment on. Glad to see that "eye roll" movement gone.Makes it look much better.Mad props.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Just work on the eye movement on the girl like David told you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene! I think you captured the girls performance pretty well although it could use some eye work and definitely some eyebrow work. The render looks really nice. I feel like the guy might have under acted the second part of his line but overall I liked the subtle awkwardness he brought to the scene. Nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way this is right now is pretty solid. There's a lot lot of little subtleties that make this a really awkward moment and it comes off well.

    This is probably just my personal preference creeping in but, if I had any advice, it'd be push it further. The guy in your scene is as subtle as a freight train, make him as subtle as an atomic bomb. Lean him in closer, have him getting his arm all the way around her and have squirm out of it rather than just shift away, try and see if you can make the guy do a Quagmire "aw right!" head move at the end. Of course, that would be a lot of extra work to do now that the term is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha awesome advice John. Thank you, appreciate it.

    Thanks Tim. I definitely wish I had more time to submit a nice render of my scene but oh well I guess. I agree with the eyes, could have been better. Thank you for suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it turned out good and the only thing I noticed on his hand after "so where are ya headed?" could have used some ease out as it came to a stop.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.