great job, denise.But I think it would be cool if the female character was looking away at first( so as not to have her "ugly" face exposed to the reverend, then when she turns to face the reverend guy, he then says his line. Don't know why i didn't see that before. But besides that, it looks excellent.
Haha really like the animation on the priest. One thing that I think sticks out the most to me is the random little pops in the couples animation. Other then that good stuff!
Ha ha. This one is really fun. I think I'd like to see his looking at the couple pose to hit and stick a few frames earlier. Also, I'd like to see more movement, twist & slouchiness in his shoulders.
The priest's initial reaction where he first grabs the podium before recoiling back drags a little, it could happen faster and I couldn't really see his mouth open for when he screams, having him start opening his mouth sooner by one or two frames could fix it. I seem to remember you mentioned that the animation of the couple didn't matter to you all that much so I'll leave that be, though I do think their reaction and behavior could really detract from the animation as it their are now.
great job, denise.But I think it would be cool if the female character was looking away at first( so as not to have her "ugly" face exposed to the reverend, then when she turns to face the reverend guy, he then says his line. Don't know why i didn't see that before. But besides that, it looks excellent.
ReplyDeleteHaha really like the animation on the priest. One thing that I think sticks out the most to me is the random little pops in the couples animation. Other then that good stuff!
ReplyDeleteHa ha. This one is really fun. I think I'd like to see his looking at the couple pose to hit and stick a few frames earlier. Also, I'd like to see more movement, twist & slouchiness in his shoulders.
ReplyDeleteI like the ending, where he rests on his platform avoid eye contact.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I would have changed was have the priest starting off looking down then look up and do his whole reaction.
Still laughing at this one. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteThe priest's initial reaction where he first grabs the podium before recoiling back drags a little, it could happen faster and I couldn't really see his mouth open for when he screams, having him start opening his mouth sooner by one or two frames could fix it. I seem to remember you mentioned that the animation of the couple didn't matter to you all that much so I'll leave that be, though I do think their reaction and behavior could really detract from the animation as it their are now.
Beyond that great work, congratulations.
I like the small movements on the couple at the beginning. It helps them feel more alive. Turned out good.
ReplyDelete