Maybe you could insert a close up of the kid, when he get apprehended so we can see how distraught how he is (or whatever emotion it is you want him to feel). I think the adult character grabbing the bat as the kid rares the bat back will be a great shot if the timing is good.
Great story board Dakota! In the first two panels I assume you're going to have more than just 1 swing? I think at least 3 would be ideal.
I like Andrew's idea of trying to show the kids emotion when the bat is grabbed however a quick cut to his face might be a little jarring. I think the next panel is sufficient in conveying his emotion.
In the last panel I'd suggest utilizing some acting with the officers bat holding hand. Maybe have him holding the bat on his shoulder or something interesting as a contrast to the kid.
Maybe you could insert a close up of the kid, when he get apprehended so we can see how distraught how he is (or whatever emotion it is you want him to feel). I think the adult character grabbing the bat as the kid rares the bat back will be a great shot if the timing is good.
ReplyDeleteGreat story board Dakota! In the first two panels I assume you're going to have more than just 1 swing? I think at least 3 would be ideal.
ReplyDeleteI like Andrew's idea of trying to show the kids emotion when the bat is grabbed however a quick cut to his face might be a little jarring. I think the next panel is sufficient in conveying his emotion.
In the last panel I'd suggest utilizing some acting with the officers bat holding hand. Maybe have him holding the bat on his shoulder or something interesting as a contrast to the kid.
Good work!