So this is my walk cycle that I am going to resubmit. I want to do another pass on it, but before I do so, I was wondering if anyone had any feedback before I get in there. The main thing that I know I need to do is polish head, but if you guys see anything else that you think could help me improve this please let me know.
I think it looks good, the head for some reason feels like it needs a bit more cushion.
ReplyDeleteLooks good looks good. There isn't really much to say, veddy nice walk cycle B) I do notice you made your character with a bit of a pot belly, making him look more heavier set. Which makes me really wanna see his upper body more leaned back and chest out more. Other then that I feel like this walk fits his look/personality.
ReplyDelete