Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Andrew's Final

Manuel_Andrew



So this is my Final. I had to deal with a lot of technical issues on the last couple days so I wasn't able to polish it as much as I hoped. There are definitely things I want to fix with this, especially the hitch in the motion trail of his pointing pose before "When this baby..." which I just noticed after I dropped my final into the folder! Other than that, I had fun working on it, and fun in the class. Thanks, David! You rule!

6 comments:

  1. only thing i can think to comment on is that the word "shit" looks slightly off to me for some reason. But great job still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome poses. Lip sync is a bit off in some places though. But looks gud gud. I like the manikin and the catapult and the baby and the photo of voldemort B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite some of the hitches you ran into I think this turned out really nice. characters and their poses are great and I laughed at his 'calculations' haha! Would love to see a polished version of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think his calculations are indeed correct! Awesome job btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good. Ready what everyone else said, they may be right about the lip sync on "shit," though I can see that being open to interpretation.

    If you ever come back to this, I may recommend changing the speed of his arm flails to a mixture of slow and smooth and quick and jerky in unexpected and unusual places just to see what it would do. I get the feeling it would just add a new level of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol is the shit we will see is Voldemort? With all the problems you had at the end I think this turned out good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.