Looks like the fix is to open the morphy file you're referencing and use File>Optimize Scene> and remove only "Unused Skin Clusters" then select the body mesh and toggle weight normalization off and on to refresh it. (I think it's under edit>skin) Pete Whiteside is familiar with the fix process if you need more guidance.
You could try re-referencing in the rig again.
ReplyDeleteReference in another rig and paste the key frames to the new rig.
Looks like the fix is to open the morphy file you're referencing and use
ReplyDeleteFile>Optimize Scene>
and remove only "Unused Skin Clusters"
then select the body mesh and toggle weight normalization off and on to refresh it.
(I think it's under edit>skin)
Pete Whiteside is familiar with the fix process if you need more guidance.
Thanks, David. Yup. I was able to find Peter earlier today, & that's how he fixed it :)
ReplyDeleteI actually like this version. Adds some more craziness to the character. lol.
ReplyDelete