Haha. I like the feeling of this walk. I think for an angry walk, his hips are swinging a bit too much. I would also make his front leg in the contact pose straight.
This almost makes me think of a super determined mom power walking to try and burn calories. Just because he's swinging his arms so much and everything moving a lot.
On your comment on the arm angries or the leg angries, I would tone down the arm movements (even though I think these swings are hilarious), and put the tension in the shoulders. Then you can exaggerate your leg angries? I think you're going for a stomping feel, which I think works.
If you haven't seen them yet, here's some angry walk reference links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvMIKcTvqI&feature=related
I think you can exaggerate on these, but just see what's different from a normal walk.
Also, check your arcs! I had the hardest time with my walk's arcs, but it helps to check everything is arcing and there aren't any pops. Pops could indicate that you forgot to change translate x, rotate y, rotate z in some poses that you flipped.
Hope that helps! And you're not thinking "Grrrr.... CINDY! How dare you say that!"
Haha. I like the feeling of this walk. I think for an angry walk, his hips are swinging a bit too much. I would also make his front leg in the contact pose straight.
ReplyDeleteThis almost makes me think of a super determined mom power walking to try and burn calories. Just because he's swinging his arms so much and everything moving a lot.
On your comment on the arm angries or the leg angries, I would tone down the arm movements (even though I think these swings are hilarious), and put the tension in the shoulders. Then you can exaggerate your leg angries? I think you're going for a stomping feel, which I think works.
If you haven't seen them yet, here's some angry walk reference links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvMIKcTvqI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcHcxmUWUM8&feature=relmfu
I think you can exaggerate on these, but just see what's different from a normal walk.
Also, check your arcs! I had the hardest time with my walk's arcs, but it helps to check everything is arcing and there aren't any pops. Pops could indicate that you forgot to change translate x, rotate y, rotate z in some poses that you flipped.
Hope that helps! And you're not thinking "Grrrr.... CINDY! How dare you say that!"
I don't think the arms should swing back so much, I think they should kind of be somewhat locked in a L position.
ReplyDelete