Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maya is freezing on load

Hello,

So I set my project folder. Open my scene and maya loads all the references until the last reference, and freezes at 98%.

So I tried selective loading and took off the last reference which seemed to be freezing. Then maya froze on the new last reference.

If thats confusing, I had five refernces, maya froze on the fifth, then i took the fifth off, and maya froze on the fourth.

I can open each scene independently without maya freezing, but I cannot open the main scene with the references.

Even if I just load one single reference, maya freezes. I can not open my file to work on it! What to do!


Thanks

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Nevermind, the problem seems to be that everything I worked on yesterday just wont load.

    Maybe it is corrupted.

    But the day before works. yay?...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.