Thursday, March 15, 2012

Catlin's Day Out



I need help with adjusting my composition without moving my rigs.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would try moving your camera more to the left as Joe mentioned. That way you have a first frame with the dad and the girl's silhouettes completely separated. Right now, just looking at your first frame really quickly, it's still not clear what's going on. You've got him leaning to the left and right in front of him, covering his silhouette, you've got her facing right. So, the silhouette of your characters is weird and confusing. But yea, I'd just move your camera even more to the left until the dad and girl aren't overlapping. I'd also change the lambert shade for the floor so your dad doesn't disappear into the floor so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cindy. Also, how about changing where the pedal thing is? You could move that around a bit until you find something you like as well. Moving that and the camera could help with your composition

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.