Hey Winston, looking good, the impact on the fall needs to happen faster, even though there is 3 different times when he hits the ground, butt - back - head, it all happens very quickly
Oh! I think it is probably too late for this, but I agree with Jonathan about speeding things up. Seems like everything's moving in slow motion without any holds. Also, at the end, I'd rotate the hip back so that it looks more like he's lying on the floor.
Hey Winston, looking good, the impact on the fall needs to happen faster, even though there is 3 different times when he hits the ground, butt - back - head, it all happens very quickly
ReplyDeleteOh! I think it is probably too late for this, but I agree with Jonathan about speeding things up. Seems like everything's moving in slow motion without any holds. Also, at the end, I'd rotate the hip back so that it looks more like he's lying on the floor.
ReplyDelete