I'm applying the 'Transfer Z' of the foot over to my main controller, but I got a problem; It works for only the first half of the cycle. I followed the tutorial, but I'm not getting the same result and I'm stumped on how to fix it.
it looks like after the first step your z transfer isn't the same as it is in the first step. make sure that in your graph editor your z transfer for root and both feet are even. transfer z for root should be a straight line going up and for each step, both feet should look the same in z transfer. sort of a hard thing to explain and fix without having the scene open to look at. I would look at that jpeg that joe gave us and make sure your z transfer looks the same as that for your root and feet.
it looks like after the first step your z transfer isn't the same as it is in the first step. make sure that in your graph editor your z transfer for root and both feet are even. transfer z for root should be a straight line going up and for each step, both feet should look the same in z transfer. sort of a hard thing to explain and fix without having the scene open to look at. I would look at that jpeg that joe gave us and make sure your z transfer looks the same as that for your root and feet.
ReplyDelete