Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cindy - Timing and transitions

Hey! I'm struggling with a lot with timing and trying to fit stuff in the time allowed. Also, I'm trying to vary up timing between poses. Need to figure out how long to hold certain poses and how quick to move between different parts. Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. The main storytelling poses you should hold, the others can hold for less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest just taking parts of your animation out. In my opinion I would take out the part where she looks to her left (0:04; cant see the frame, maybe #151?) that way you have more frames for the holds you need. And like Joe said, instead of that pop that the guy does at the end, you could just cushion his head turning to see the bloodspots and give him that weird expression on as he turns on his face.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.