Hi! I guess I am terrible at camera stuff. Can you guys look at the camera movement for my first shot? I have it so she's more towards the middle and then it pans as she walks. when she anticipates and looks happy I wanted it to seem like she saw something she liked on the shelf, but then the camera moves and reveals she's just looking at herself.
Do I not have enough frames to make that come across? I don't know if I have enough time for the camera to cushion. Please give me feedback!
here's it rendered with the reflection.
The camera does need cushion, maybe have it move a shorter distance inward and add cushion at the end?
ReplyDeleteI think it reads, but I agree with Jeff; it needs a little cushion before she goes in to admire herself.
ReplyDeleteThe camera movement is nice, though; barely noticeable.