Hello all my friends from Ex'pression College
I'm David Latour, (former animation instructor) jumping in with a bit of exciting news:
Morpheus is a much-used and well-loved rig in need of a bit of a tune-up (I'm dreaming of better finger/thumb controls, and no more exploding legs.) Return a bit of the animation goodness to Josh and throw in five bucks to make this project happen.I'm David Latour, (former animation instructor) jumping in with a bit of exciting news:
Thanks all.
PS - Hey Joe! Delighted to see the blog still gets used
| Spread the word and support this great project. |
I will definitely encourage people to donate to this. I only wish they had a pledge between $1 and $25. Most successful kickstarters seem to get more donations in the $5-15 range.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of making it CC, and here's hoping they'll make an option for single body mesh for head, body and hands. Thanks for sharing!