Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hey, So with my walk I wasn't putting much attitude. So I tried to push it here. I'm still not exactly sure what to do with the head though. If you guys have any ideas on what I could exaggerate and what I could tone down it would be awesome.

thanks

2 comments:

  1. I think Z-rotate could help on the head/neck, its pretty cool but I think his head needs side to side sway also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely has more personality than it used to, and its got a kind of strut look to it, which fits your salesman. As far as the head goes, I think toning it down, or changing which poses it moves on, would help. Right now he looks a little bobbleheaded, since the position of his head is driven so much by his legs. Pushes up, head goes down, pulls down, head goes up. A confident nod is probably a good thing to go for with this walk, but I think that'd read better if you inverted the curve or something, so the head bouncing looks more intentional and less as a direct result of physics.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.