When the dad turns around after failing to open the door the drag on the pushing foot when it's going into position seems too smooth, like there's no weight being put on it to help him turn.
Not sure what stage you guys are at right now but I would suggest making it more obvious that the toddler unlocks the child lock. That part goes by so fast I hardly even noticed what happened. Maybe have the toddler can make a bigger gesture when unlocking it so that the audience's eyes go to him instead of staying on the dad.
It's looking really good so far, the basic body mechanics are pretty convincing, especially when the father trasitions from setting the baby down and placing his hand on the fridge door handle. I also like the build up in his tugs. All I'd say for fixing would be that a few parts are still glitchy, like his hips, his shoulders, and his knees. I would suggest that you make sure all the keys for all the controls are splined, with no stepped keys hiding in there. Then make further modifications manually from there.
When the dad turns around after failing to open the door the drag on the pushing foot when it's going into position seems too smooth, like there's no weight being put on it to help him turn.
ReplyDeleteNot sure what stage you guys are at right now but I would suggest making it more obvious that the toddler unlocks the child lock. That part goes by so fast I hardly even noticed what happened. Maybe have the toddler can make a bigger gesture when unlocking it so that the audience's eyes go to him instead of staying on the dad.
ReplyDeleteIt's looking really good so far, the basic body mechanics are pretty convincing, especially when the father trasitions from setting the baby down and placing his hand on the fridge door handle. I also like the build up in his tugs. All I'd say for fixing would be that a few parts are still glitchy, like his hips, his shoulders, and his knees. I would suggest that you make sure all the keys for all the controls are splined, with no stepped keys hiding in there. Then make further modifications manually from there.
ReplyDelete