Sunday, June 17, 2012

So this is the lip synch section that I'm working on. I feel that there's something wrong near the end where he says "Would you be my friend?", any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your previous composition better with the feris wheel and the roller coaster in the background. All you had to do was pace the characters further apart in the frame and keep the same shot throughout, I think. also, the head of the man is terribly poppy. And his lip synch is really flappy. Just try to emphasize the parts of the dialogue in which the jaw is furhtest extended downward and first by just translating the jaw control down. Then fill in the rest of the mouth poses , but make them more subtle by blending one lip formation to with the next so there is a smoothe and even transition. Right now, it just moving up and down way too much. Only let it do that for the accents.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.