If you are up and online, could you take a look at this screen shot for me. Trying to turn off my heads, and not having luck. Obviously the limbs are able to.
The rig in general has an issue with the head visibility... I haven't been able to turn mine off since day 1, and I know Amber was having the same issue. It's definitely not just you!
Cool. Thanks. I am not able to turn off my rig either, well, I can but it breaks my constraints and I don't want to waste anymore time than I have with my other tech problems.
Select the four-arrow control below the head and press the "up" key until the head geometry is selected. Add that to a new layer and now you can turn off the head by hiding that layer's visibility.
This has been a public service announcement by Michael Di Nocco via Alaina Hower's account.
The rig in general has an issue with the head visibility... I haven't been able to turn mine off since day 1, and I know Amber was having the same issue. It's definitely not just you!
ReplyDeleteCool. Thanks. I am not able to turn off my rig either, well, I can but it breaks my constraints and I don't want to waste anymore time than I have with my other tech problems.
ReplyDeleteI was just gonna comment about that. I can't log onto portal yet either...
ReplyDeleteSelect the four-arrow control below the head and press the "up" key until the head geometry is selected. Add that to a new layer and now you can turn off the head by hiding that layer's visibility.
ReplyDeleteThis has been a public service announcement by Michael Di Nocco via Alaina Hower's account.