I have been working on my animation all day, navigated through some problems, but more are around every corner. I am saving my work every 5-8 commands, and saving iterations. I did make a mistake and try to morph my character in my animation scene...now, every iteration I go back to has duplicated rigs, sets and props; constraints are also broken, rendering all my work on my key poses (which I finally got to today, playing catch up). I am losing my mind but pressing forward. I hope this gets to you Joe before 8 am. I try to fix problem for the next half hour, if I do not yield positive results, I have no choice but to start my animation over. I will not sleep and hope to have a playblast with keys and break-downs in the box by 8 am. Thank for any and all help in this matter.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Rigs Duplicating and Lambert 1 changed color
I have been working on my animation all day, navigated through some problems, but more are around every corner. I am saving my work every 5-8 commands, and saving iterations. I did make a mistake and try to morph my character in my animation scene...now, every iteration I go back to has duplicated rigs, sets and props; constraints are also broken, rendering all my work on my key poses (which I finally got to today, playing catch up). I am losing my mind but pressing forward. I hope this gets to you Joe before 8 am. I try to fix problem for the next half hour, if I do not yield positive results, I have no choice but to start my animation over. I will not sleep and hope to have a playblast with keys and break-downs in the box by 8 am. Thank for any and all help in this matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was able to isolate and remove some of my ref rigs. I do have a situation now with cameras that are in my rig hierarchy...I hope by hiding them I can continue. Will keep you posted on progress as I go.
ReplyDeleteJimmi
Glad to hear you were able to figure some of it out. It sounds like just some duplicated groups that needed to be deleted. Since you referenced the rigs into the scene, anything that looks like a rig, but doesn't have that icon in the outliner (the white box with the blue diamond)can probably be deleted. If you're not sure, though, hiding them as you mentioned should also do the trick.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, there are cameras in the rig, ones that track his face so we can get in close for lipsync.
~Joe
Oh OK, that makes sense. I thought I might have created and parented them on accident. I did have a weird incident when I was assigning a blin to a prop, and my set turned a different color. Lambert 1 is now blue. Not sure what happened there...getting my animation is more important than shaders right now. Pressing on. Thanks for getting back Joe. Since today, this evening was actually the first time getting ANY animation out, I am shooting for Keys, BD's and as much more as I can get.
ReplyDeleteJimmi
Sure, go for quality over quantity.
ReplyDeleteWill do sir. Thank for being on this with me.
ReplyDeleteJimmi