Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One step forward 7 back



I put in more over lap for the main character for the "Yes, its coffee time" section. Working on this for 6 hours and that's all I got accomplished... its sloooow goings for me. Still in stepped. Please continue with suggestions. I wanted to get all the prior suggestions accomplished, but my cushion and necessary placement changes took way longer than expected. Its the hands, I should have parented them to the counter top. Tomorrow that will be my goal. Critique away please!

Thanks guys!
Amber

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I wish I had more to contribute, but I am not that far along and I don't feel I am knowledgeable enough in this stage to give good direction. I have so much to do myself. I will be back at school Saturday...New Years Whateve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! I may even be back tomorrow, my child is not happy but I could be over seas in the military so its not that bad. And we all know how much I nit pick. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be too late, but when he puts his hand out and hunches over towards the barrista, having his weight sink down a bit more (head overlap, maybe elbow bend before straightening again) would top off the movement nicely. I really like the changes in the first bit, especially though. I feel like it really establishes his character quickly and effectively.
    When the barrista turns around, I think you should add a breakdown before... maybe a smaller movement to draw our eye before she makes the full turn. Right now, her reaction is only a frame offset from your man's dramatic pose, so she gets lost a bit easily... I would give a frame or two more for her to register, then add a breakdown, then hit the pose that you have.

    Hopefully that made sense...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I still haven't really worked on her. But will do that more today. I'm coming in soon for an all nighter to work on spline a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.