Hey guys so I finished my arms on my walk cycle and I'd just like to have some final feedback on the full body walk cycle before the next class. Thank you in advance.
It's looking really good, Danielle! Everything is is nice and smooth. I can really get a sence of his weight from the front view. One critique I have is that the head and neck seem a little stiff, so I would add a little downward rotate x on the down poses to emphasize his fatigue.
I think it's going well so far, there's no jumping or popping that I can see. I just think the arms need to slow in their swing so it looks more like he's dragging his weight, they're a little to free and loose. And you might want to drag his feet a little more that would express fatigue as well.
It's looking really good, Danielle! Everything is is nice and smooth. I can really get a sence of his weight from the front view. One critique I have is that the head and neck seem a little stiff, so I would add a little downward rotate x on the down poses to emphasize his fatigue.
ReplyDeleteI think it's going well so far, there's no jumping or popping that I can see. I just think the arms need to slow in their swing so it looks more like he's dragging his weight, they're a little to free and loose. And you might want to drag his feet a little more that would express fatigue as well.
ReplyDelete